The Personality Quiz
What Kind of Person Are You?
- Your friend walks by your desk and accidentally knocks your book onto the floor. You:
- Forgive him/her and pick up the book.
- Ask him/her to pick up the book.
- Make him/her pick up the book and apologize, not to mention your lengthy grudge.
- Your sister borrows your sweatshirt, but she accidentally gets a chocolate stain on it. You:
- Don't mind and clean off the stain or buy a new sweatshirt.
- Ask her to clean the stain and say she can never again borrow your clothes.
- Throw the sweatshirt violently back at her and make her buy you a new one.
- Your dog is latch-key and very obedient, but he leaves a little surprise on your rug. You:
- Clean up his stain with slight angst.
- Put him outside for the rest of the day.
- Lock him in his cage, occasionally kicking the side, and consider giving him away.
- At a crowded event, a guy/girl you don't really like invites you to a party. You:
- Tell him/her that you'll go. It might be fun.
- Say no and that's it.
- Yell negatively, loud enough that pretty much everybody can hear.
- Your friend is rock climbing with you when he/she asks you to retrieve his/her coat that was left up there on a rock, and you reply:
- "Okay, no problem."
- "Okay, but it'll cost you."
- "Shut up and get it yourself, you lazy slug!"
50-70: You're passive.
80-110: You're assertive.
120-150: Hey! We're only human!
This site is viewed best in 800x600 resolution.