The Open-Mindedness Quiz
How open-minded are you?
- You're in an art museum and you're looking at the David statue. You think:
- It's a beautiful piece of artwork, displaying the human body without shame.
- I'm bored, let's go home.
- Ew! It's naked! This should be banned!
- You're on vacation when you notice that everyone there is different from your lifestyle. In reaction, you say to yourself:
- These people have a very unique lifestyle.
- Is this trip over yet? This is so boring!
- These people are weird. I don't like them. My ways are definitely better.
- You've been given a little statuette for Christmas that depicts Venus de Milo. You:
- Keep the statuette on your bookshelf, admiring it every time you pass it.
- Stick it somewhere in your house, eventually forgetting about it.
- Hide it somewhere in disgust.
- A new employee in your office doesn't speak English very well. You think she's:
- Still an intelligent girl, despite being used to her native language.
- Just as boring as anyone else.
- Stupid and shouldn't be in this country.
- You've just read Shakespeare's "Hamlet" and you think back at the story. You think:
- It's touching, and a marvelous work with the early Modern English language.
- Who would actually consider that boring thing as entertainment?
- Who could possibly understand what the hell he's trying to say?
50-70: You're very open-minded and appreciative.
80-110: Try to be excited.
120-150: Give things a chance!
This site is viewed best in 800x600 resolution.